30 Haziran 2011
Mesaj
Tepki
Şehir
İstanbul
Bisiklet
Sedona
Merhaba,

Çılgın Chris, A'dan Z'ye; elektronik devrelerinden kaynak yapmasına kadar el emeği ile yoğrulmuş Recumbent tarzı bisikletler yapyor...

Şurada yapım aşamalarını izleyebileceğiniz vidyo kanalı var:
(link)

Ayrıca hakkında bilgilere ulaşabileceğiniz web sitesi ise:
(link)

Aslında LowRacer bir melez bisiklet ve forumda bununla alakalı en iyi kategori burası. Bu kategoriye uyan son çalışması şu:

Çılgın dedim ya ama saygı duyacağınız asıl çalışması ise melez olan. Uygun sıra için şu vidyodan başlamalısınız: (link)

ya da şu sırayla:

(link)

Özetle çok vakit ve para harcamış. Dediğim gibi saygı duyulası insan! Hız konusunda da şu aşağıdaki vidyo bir fikir verebilir. Tabi olay 6:33'ten itibaren görülüyor ama aynı anda pedal çeviriyor olabilir. Arkadaki üç yol bisikletçisini geride bırakıyor...:)

Sevgiler saygılar...

Scudo

Salih Dinçer

Forum Bağımlısı
Kayıt
30 Haziran 2011
Mesaj
Tepki
Şehir
İstanbul
Bisiklet
Sedona
Şurada da melez bisikletin kendi ağzından tanıtımı yer almakta:

THE ULTIMATE BIKE IS READY!
.....UNLIMITED RANGE AND 100% ECO-FRIENDLY POWERED!

Which distance was your last bike/trike ride? 50Km or 70Km?
With the "LowRacer Hybrid" I can ride up to 270Km in only one day!

Okay, I must admit freely that I've got excellent motor assistance,
it's not fair-minded to compare it together with conventional bikes.....
I only pedal my 65-70rpm on the crank and always the same load.
So really a mountain never exists!

I've worked out system with an air cooled hubmotor, in the year 2009 I removed the 4 dc-motors and all the relays! Instead of the 4 motors I've got now a little 75liter "trunk" and then a separated engine compartment.
Instead the relais I'd a programmable 50A MosFET controller, so I can reprogram "via USB" every wish I want!
The controller has got a oversized tunnel heatsink and it's the only part that getting warm in this system,
so I use this as an air heater too. Additional in this latest version I have a seperated air-heat-booster!

To shift the gears I've got a "TipTronic", that means, one button upshift and the other shift down a gear.
To speedup I need only a very short time, but here the problem, to speedup without a "burn out"!
I'd programmed the ideal value now.
For a quick slow down I have 2x 210mm Magura hydraulic disc brakes in the front and for a soft slow down the motor recuperation in the back!
I don't coupled the recuperation with the front brakes, I only stop pedaling and press the slower&faster shift button together! With that configuration I can select if I need the recuperation or not. I only need to take a look to the display, here I see the battery voltage. If there are ****** then I've got over 40Volt and I don't need a recuperation!

To bridge a long standing time, I charge it with my own wind turbine and with the solar roof.
I decided to be independent from all other power stations. Of course 100% eco-friendly!!!

The weather doesn't matter, I can drive 24h&7d.....
The range is only limited by myself and not from the vehicle, filling stations or pit stops!
Now, it's realized and it takes 4683hours before I made the first handshake!
This bike has got everything whatever a bike can have, heater, air condition, anti-theft system, fully insulated&silent cockpit, MP3-music system, navigation, video surveillance, lower beam&high beam, crash protection, solar-roof and a wireless info-system!

Now the bike knows when it's day or night, because the solar roof is not only connected to the battery.
But I have 2 modes, summer and winter! The reason, in cold seasons it's cloudy, foggy, rainy and stormy outside. So I've got only 11Volt instead 18Volt on one module.
For summer I've connected 3 solar modules serial, the result 54Volt X 0.6Amps = 32Watt
For winter I've connected 6 solar modules serial, here the result 67Volt X 0.3Amps = 20Watt
The solar power is integrated in the whole system, so I can automate a lot of processes!
With the info-system I can get many informations about the bike in a range of 2Km radius.
For example, if somebody has tried to steal the bike...
The bike has 3 hidden cameras with endless motion detection to recreate all cases.
With a 32GB SD card I can look up to some weeks back, of course with a "TimeStamp"!!!

To complete all the safety around the bike, I decided me for a fixed hand-held fire extinguisher and a first aid box!

VERY IMPORTANT:
If you think a kind of "free energy" exists, there you're mistaken! I am the battery charger! This version (12/2010) of the Lowracer Hybrid has got enormous amounts
(LiPO/37V/27Ah/66C) (link) of energy reserves, but if I don't pedal energy over a considerable time, anytime soon the best amount is used up!

I would even go so far as to say that A REAL PERPETUUM MOBILE DOESN'T EXIST!!!

ENERGY IS NOT TO BE HAD FOR NOTHING,
THEN ALL OUR ENERGY PROBLEMS AROUND THE WORLD ARE FIGURED OUT!!!

Check it out now...
In this video you'll see my finished hybrid recumbent, an unlimited range vehicle!

THANKS for watching!!!

CREATION,VIDEO&MUSIC COPYRIGHT BY LOWRACER(CK) 2006-2010