Kayıt
1 Temmuz 2014
Mesaj
Tepki
Şehir
Bursa
Bisiklet
Bianchi
Hi everyone. To begin with I'm from Belarus and I'm gonna study in Antalya soon. And I can't imagine my life without a bicycle. I've got pretty little bit custom Specialized Crosstrail Disc 2013 and I wanted to take it with me here, but our airline doesn't permit. Yeah, this is the problem. The only way is to sell it and to buy a new one in Antalya. I've got no choice : Agla:
What I want you to help me - I need to know where I can buy the same bicycle (looking for a hybrid/city bike with rigid fork (no suspension) and 24-speed drivetrain). Something like Trek 7.2 fx/Specialized Sirrus/Giant Escape and others (I prefer Trek or Specialized).
Give me please some links to bicycle shops in Antalya. I have only $1000+-. I hope, it will be enough.
Thanks very much for attention you paid. And... I don't know Turkish : УТН: Only Russian and English. Please, write in English or use Google Translate.
Thanks a lot!

Herkese Merhaba. Ben Belarus ve ben yakında Antalya'da olacak çalışma kulüpler ile başlayacak. Ve ben bir bisiklet olmadan hayat düşünemiyorum. Ben oldukça küçük bit özel İhtisas Crosstrail Disc 2013 var ve ben burada benimle çekmek istedim, ama bizim havayolu izin vermez. Evet, bu bir sorundur.Tek yolu onu satmak ve Antalya'da yeni bir tane satın almak olduğunu. Agla: Hiçbir seçeneğim var:
Bana yardım etmek istiyorum ne - Ben aynı bisiklet (sert çatal (hayır süspansiyon) ve 24-hız drivetrain melez / şehir bisiklet arıyor) satın alabilirsiniz nerede olduğunu bilmek gerekir. Trek 7.2 fx / İhtisas Sirrus [/ U] / Dev Escape ve diğerleri (ben Trek veya Uzmanlaşın tercih) gibi bir şey.
Antalya'da bisiklet dükkanlar bazı bağlantılar verin, lütfen. - Ben sadece $ 1000 + var. Ben bu yeterli olacak, umarım.
Çok teşekkürler İlginiz için ödedi. УТН: Ve ... Ben Türkçe bilmiyorum Sadece Rusça ve İngilizce. İngilizce yazmak ya da Google Translate kullanın.
Çok teşekkürler!
http://cs620322.vk.me/v620322459/af30/mP2S2ki8dAU.jpg

Scudo

MehmetAliB.

Forum Bağımlısı
Kayıt
20 Ekim 2013
Mesaj
Tepki
Şehir
Antalya
Merhaba
Antalya bisiklet mağazaları için buraya geldiğinde benimle iletişime geç.
Sana yardım edebilirim. Rusça konuşmak için benim arkadaş yardımcı olacaktır.
Telefon numaramı özel mesaj ile yazıyorum. Görüşmek üzere.
(link)

Mutlu Yiğit

Aktif Üye
Kayıt
24 Ağustos 2013
Mesaj
Tepki
Şehir
Alanya
Bisiklet
Bianchi
You can go these 2 shops. They can help you if they dont have what you want they can get it easily...
Bike House: Bahçelievler Mh. Hızır Reis Cd. Büyükgelendost Apt. No:19, 07102 Antalya
Tel: +902422448001
info@bikehouse.com.tr
(link)

SDS Bisiklet: Gençlik Mahallesi Işıklar Caddesi 1315 Sokak 1/B Atatürk Stadı Otoparkı Girişi karşısı Antalya
Tel: +902422485807
sds@sdsbisiklet.com
(link)

thomisus lx

Forum Bağımlısı
Kayıt
25 Haziran 2007
Mesaj
Tepki
as he had a shop in here in my town I was very satisfied with SDS bisiklet. I highly recommend you yo go there.

Mert E.

We create Chemistry
Kayıt
19 Ocak 2014
Mesaj
Tepki
Yaş
Şehir
istanbul
Bisiklet
Giant
@Arslano_O

It's nice to have someone from abroad in the forum.

How come does your airline reject to carry the bicycle? Usually the majority of the airlines do accept the bicycles, some with an extra luggage fee and some even free of charge if you can struggle a little bit. I think you can give it another shot and discuss with your airline because eventually the bicycle prices in Turkey are not that cheap -generally above European average- and selling your Specialized out there and buying a new one here will be a definite loss.

If you can not make it and are going to have to buy a brand new one here, 1000 USD will be enough for a low-component hybrid/mtb models of the brands those you mentioned, though.[/u]

ArslanOo

Üye
Kayıt
1 Temmuz 2014
Mesaj
Tepki
Şehir
Bursa
Bisiklet
Bianchi
Thanks everyone for your messages. Very glad to see kind people :)
I've found some shops too. They are:
(link)
(link)
(link)
(link)
I liked sdsbisiklet - the most "serious" variant. And they have got my favorite Specialized.
What can you say about this shop? And about bikehouse.
I want these ones:
1 (link)
2 (link)
3 (link)
P.S. our airline says: "you must have a special bicycle case to transfer your bike. No more choice."
And this case cost 150 euro... Too expensive :(

x-rayted

Forum Bağımlısı
Kayıt
20 Eylül 2011
Mesaj
Tepki
Şehir
istanbul, Maltepe
İsim
Cenk K.
Başlangıç
1972—73
Bisiklet
Bisan
Bisiklet türü
Yol bisikleti
@Arslano_O

Hi and welcome to the forum..

Have you ever been to Antalya before? Its rather hot there, hot like hell :) Biking during daytime in the summer is quite challenging.

SDS bisiklet seems okay but they list all the catalogue models, even the ones they dont have. Even they have , you may not find the suitable size for you. So my advice is confirmation by phone or getting there . You have a good budget, I think you can find such a bike anyway.

But i still consider youd better pay the extra luggage fee and bring your own bike.

S. Orçun

Üye
Kayıt
25 Mayıs 2014
Mesaj
Tepki
Şehir
izmir
Bisiklet
Salcano
you can disassemble your bike and put them into a box. I think, you dont need a special case with this way

ArslanOo

Üye
Kayıt
1 Temmuz 2014
Mesaj
Tepki
Şehir
Bursa
Bisiklet
Bianchi
I have visited Antalya every summer :) My daddy works here. I know the city a little bit ;)
Of course I have a bike there too. But... Riding this bike is dangerous (photo attached) :D I won't use it when I arrive.

What about luggage - I asked many times, offered different variants to transfer my bike and etc... Either to leave bike here, or buy a case and take it along with me. But there's one more problem - our flight destination is Istanbul and only after that Antalya. Too hard... So, the only way - to buy a new one here :kahve: http://cs616916.vk.me/v616916459/141c1/kghCEpX0Obo.jpg
@S. Orçun
I wanted to do this. At least to take the frame with me. BelAvia doesn't permit...
But I took some cool things like arka derailleur Deore M592, cassete sprockets, sram chains... :p

GurkanSamet

Aktif Üye
Kayıt
10 Ağustos 2012
Mesaj
Tepki
Şehir
Konya
Bisiklet
Cannondale
Rather than selling your own and buying another bicycle you should get the case,this way you can save 700+ dollar and have a case which you can use whenever you want.

x-rayted

Forum Bağımlısı
Kayıt
20 Eylül 2011
Mesaj
Tepki
Şehir
istanbul, Maltepe
İsim
Cenk K.
Başlangıç
1972—73
Bisiklet
Bisan
Bisiklet türü
Yol bisikleti
:D :D :D Your beldeyama traveler has a flat tyre

Okay things are clear now :) So you should visit the bike shops you mentioned before and try find a suitable bike. Dont forget to bargain with cash money :)

ArslanOo

Üye
Kayıt
1 Temmuz 2014
Mesaj
Tepki
Şehir
Bursa
Bisiklet
Bianchi
@GurkanSamet
We've got tickets on 8 july. 5 days left.
And 0 suitcases left in stock in Minsk... Only to order from Europe.
H.Cenk Köse, yeah :D
You mean I can cut the price? For example instead of 1000TL buy it for 950? :kahve:

x-rayted

Forum Bağımlısı
Kayıt
20 Eylül 2011
Mesaj
Tepki
Şehir
istanbul, Maltepe
İsim
Cenk K.
Başlangıç
1972—73
Bisiklet
Bisan
Bisiklet türü
Yol bisikleti
@Arslano_O

Sure ;) :)

ArslanOo

Üye
Kayıt
1 Temmuz 2014
Mesaj
Tepki
Şehir
Bursa
Bisiklet
Bianchi
That's cool! Thanks!
Okay, first of all have to visit sds bisiklet. I hope my favorite Specailized will be in stock :) :kahve:

MehmetAliB.

Forum Bağımlısı
Kayıt
20 Ekim 2013
Mesaj
Tepki
Şehir
Antalya
Dobrıy den,
Zdes est (SDS, Bikehouse) Trek, Merıda, Focus, Specıalızed, Gıant, Sedona, Kron...
ochen khoroshıy velosıped, ego mozhno kupıt v specıalızırovannom magazine. Vı prıezzhayte,pozvonıte mne ya vam pomogu . Mehmet Alı.
Do Svıdanıya

• Beğen
Tepkiler: ArslanOo

ArslanOo

Üye
Kayıt
1 Temmuz 2014
Mesaj
Tepki
Şehir
Bursa
Bisiklet
Bianchi
MEHMETALİ, oh, thanks again! Ya ponyal, chto vi napisali :)
I will call you when I arrive. Thank you!

Berke

Road Bike Cyclist
Kayıt
21 Haziran 2013
Mesaj
Tepki
Yaş
Şehir
İstanbul
Başlangıç
2014—15
Bisiklet
Bianchi
Bisiklet türü
Yol bisikleti
@Arslano_O

Whereby that case is 150 euro why don't you accept?
Any bicycle, it's much more expensive than 150 euro as you know.

ArslanOo

Üye
Kayıt
1 Temmuz 2014
Mesaj
Tepki
Şehir
Bursa
Bisiklet
Bianchi
I'd say that: I've got no money for this case. Okay? :)
I love my bike, but now I want only rigid bike. Hate suspension forks :hasta: I ride this specialized since august 2012 (more than 3000 km ridden) and fork... is ill =) With rigid I see no problems.