Mesaj
Tepki
Şehir
İstanbul
Bisiklet
Colnago
@Bilal Demir

Bu konuda nette arama yapıldığında çok fazla tartışma var. Bir tanesi şöyle:

"I had a conversation with a Michelin rep about this once, and he claimed they'd done the testing to prove a 25 is faster.

The basis for the argument that a 25 is faster than a 23 has to do with the shape of the contact patch on the ground. As the tire gets wider the contact patch gets wider and shortens up in length (think of rectangles). A narrower tire has a narrow contact patch but it is correspondingly longer. The argument goes that there is more surface area/friction, thus more friction, on a narrow but long patch then on a wide short one. The suppleness of the different contact patch 'rectangles' also has a direct effect on rolling resistance.

As far as the pro's go I am not one, but I think that because a 23, or even a 21 'looks' faster it must be. There could also some consideration about aerodynamics with the pros because a 23 has been proven over and over to have less rollong resistance than the 19s often used in TT's.

FYI... I am using clement Paris-Roubaix's which are 24's and they don't feel any slower than the Vittoria 23's I used to ride..."

Scudo

UtkuSener

Forum Demirbaşı
Kayıt
17 Mart 2013
Mesaj
Tepki
Şehir
Ankara
Bisiklet
Trek
@Bilal Demir

@Uğur SARIGÖL

temiz ve kaliteli yollarda 23c lastik 25c ye göre daha hızlı oluyor ama günlük kullanımda yolun kenarında biriken taş toprak ıvır zıvır gibi maddeler yüksek basınçlı lastiğin sekmesine sebep oluyor, 25c günlük koşullarda ufak tefek kum çakıl gibi engellerden daha kolay aşıyor. sanırım arkadaş bunu söylemek istedi

BF Okuru

Üye
Kayıt
6 Eylül 2004
Mesaj
Tepki
@UtkuSener

Günlük kullanım için mantıklı... Yanlışlıkla 1 Kuruş'tan daha küçük bir mıcırın üzerinden geçsem zıpladığımı hisediyorum. Hele hız yapıyor isem bir an yerden kesildiğimi bile hissedebiliyorum.