Yaş
Şehir
Maltepe/İstanbul
İsim
Bahadır Gürel
Bisiklet
Geotech
Takip ettiğim koç Joe Friel'ın dün gönderdiği yazıdan kısa alıntı yapayım:

(Kısacası hiçbir insan vücudu kısa zamanda sürekli yüklenerek gelişmez; antrenmanları uzun periyodlara yaymak aralara dinlenme koymak gerekir)

(link)

About once every month or so I receive an email from an athlete asking if overtraining may be the cause of his or her current condition that is nearly always marked by lingering fatigue. When after a few days of being more tired than usual most athletes assume a day or two of reduced training will correct the situation—after they complete the current block of scheduled workouts.
They think it’s normal to feel extremely tired when training hard. And they are right. The problem is that many continue to deny their bodies the needed rest and recovery and so press on despite not only fatigue but also greatly reduced performance. After continuing with yet more training sessions they finally decide to take a few days of reduced training stress to recover. Only now they can’t. The fatigue doesn't go away. The long slump is just beginning.
Yesterday I received one of those emails again. It was a rather long one in which the athlete described what led to his condition. Here’s a brief portion that summarizes the main points (the athlete will remain anaonymous):
I've trained all year very consistently, averaging around 15 hours a week. For the last 8 weeks or so, I've been really suffering, I hate to admit it, but I fear I've pushed hard, not had adequate recovery, and might be overtrained. I've self-coached, and built my own training plan, which I've not really followed too carefully, usually doing more than planned, because I feel okay.
Looking back through my training diary, words like 'exhausted', 'tired', 'fatigue' are far more common than 'felt great' or 'strong'. My friends and family have noticed a huge change too, I'm always grumpy, lethargic, and have little enthusiasm for anything.
His bottom-line question was, “Am I overtrained?”

Scudo